Because He Lives...He has blessed me!

Because He Lives...He has blessed me!
My first Grand Blessings

Saturday, March 12, 2011

My God is An Awesome God!!

My God is an awesome God.

My God is an awesome God, He reigns over Heaven and Earth! I have experienced the person of God this week. I had the occassion to pray boldly before His throne and pester Him, and be persistent, and pretty much demand that He show me He is here!!! I was halfway afraid He would not show up. But my God did!!!!! He answered my prayer exactly as I asked He answer it with no swaying right or left!!!!! I wanted to run through the streets and tell everyone I know, "Do you know my God? He is real, He is here!!! I am so excited that I know He engages with me in conversation!!! He heard me, He answered me, and He spoke to my heart! He said to me, "I have shown myself to you, now trust Me in whatever comes, You know I am here. I am."
Wow!!! Now, I have the job of sharing this! People will be annoyed and think I am crazy, but I do not care. I promised Him if He would show me He is here, that I would be a fool for Him. I will do whatever it is that He needs me to do.
God loves us. His whole goal was to have a relationship with us. He made man to engage with. He gave us the free will so that we could worship Him and Know Him because we want to. He wants us to choose to seek Him, to want to know who He is, He wants to walk with us daily, and be in control. Let Him. Your life will be full of wonder and blessing.
The Word says, "IF you abide (live) in Me, and My Word Abides (lives, you study it and learn it) in you, you can ask whatever you want and I will do it". It is a promise. But the condition is that we seek Him, really seek Him and learn His word and get it in us. We have to eat His word, digest it and let it nourish our souls.
Just get started. Once you start you will never get enough. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment