A little input on the subject of leaving appliances:
1. Do not leave 'old' appliances that have are near the end of their useful life. They will just become a problem for the buyers.
2. Do not expect 'included appliances' to increase the value of your home.
3. Do not let a request for an appliance to be included become a 'deal killer'. If the price offered is right, let go of the appliances a buyer requests to remain.
4. If you are including appliance, include the warranties if you have one.
5. Do organize and leave all 'owners manuals' for the buyers and if your have parts for any appliance, identify them and leave them for the new owners. They will not do you any good. The buyers will appreciate your efforts!
6. Last but not least. Make sure the movers do not pack the attachments for the central vacume!