Because He Lives...He has blessed me!

Because He Lives...He has blessed me!
My first Grand Blessings

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

WHY?

I have just been shocked by someone I love. They are about to handle something very tough. Why them, Lord? They are so in love with God. Why them? He is the one I look to, and now him. Why him?

I really believe that God is working in the world to wake us up!!!!! We just move in and out of days and nothing matters. Wake us up Lord. But why him?

Be with him O God. I believe that You are who You say You are. And I believe that You can do what You say You can do. So here we go!!!!

This is going to turn us upside down. Just use it Lord. Use it to show us Who You Are!!! I know that You can turn this town upside down. Now be with him, and keep him under the shadow of Your wings!!!! Give him the strength he needs to lead us in the days that he needs us to be there for him.

You know who I am talking about, God. Everyone else, just pray for someone I love very much. God will know who you are praying for. He is awesome like that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment