Because He Lives...He has blessed me!

Because He Lives...He has blessed me!
My first Grand Blessings

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011, My Year To Be A Winner!!! Again!

It is a New Year, time for new attitudes and goals. I have to admit I had become a little pessimistic over the last year. The economy is down, people are out of work, and foreclosures have made prices fall like those black birds out of the sky! The media has had a hayday with all the negative talk they put out for people that don't know any better believe! Who wouldn't be pessimistic or down listening to all they have to say.

In spite of all the negative emotions and conditions going on in the world right now, I have decided to make 2011 the best year of my life! I am going to make my life better. You ask, "And, just how do you think you will do that?" Well, I will just share my thoughts with you. First of all, this past year has left me lots of time to myself. I have used that time to study God's Word, and become MUCH closer to Him and my relationship with the Creator of the Universe is now in order. (do you think He may have used this down time for me to see Who really has control over my life and circumstances?). That is the biggest blessing I have every received. So business down equals priorities in order. With that as a fact, now I can get to business with a new manager. God.

My time off has also shown me that I can do without so many material "things" that I thought I had to have to make me happy. But you know what? I do not need $100 jeans, or $1000 pocketbooks. Why did I ever think those could make me proud of who I am? In fact, I should be ashamed that I would consider those, when my friend from Indonesia's family eats a bowl of rice 3 times a day and feels satisfied? I can truthfully say, I am happy that the tough,( which are really full, compared to others in the world), have happened. I praise God for using this time to show me what and WHO is important in this world. I like Paul, have learned that I can be content with much or little. Things do not make my life.

Now don't get me wrong, I am an aggressive lady. I like to win. I like to be great at what I do, not just ordinary. So I will take all I have learned in the last year and put it to use. I will work harder this year to be successful, and to help my clients. I will set goals and work to achieve them. I will study successful people and use their secrets. I will devote my time designated for work to work smarter. I will win the game this year! So together with lesson learned from 2010, I WILL have a great 2011! Hope you do too.

No comments:

Post a Comment