Because He Lives...He has blessed me!

Because He Lives...He has blessed me!
My first Grand Blessings

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Never Assume Your Friends Understand

A couple of nights ago, I was out for dinner with my girlfriends, and though the evening felt like a group hug for my soul, I also learned some important lessons about my business.
One baby shouting in another baby's ear.1. "I was afraid to ask you to help me find a home because I know you're so busy and I didn't want to burden you."
What?!?  Oh for the love of Pete.  Have I really created the impression that I'm too busy to help out a friend who needs to find a new home?  Yikes, I guess I have.  First of all, I'm not too busy to help anyone.  Secondly, I'm NEVER too busy to help a friend.

Please friends understand I love you, and would NEVER want anyone else to help you find the most important investment you will ever make. I am NEVER too busy for you!!!!

I also want to say, I adore my friends, and what would I do without you? You know who you are....

No comments:

Post a Comment