Because He Lives...He has blessed me!

Because He Lives...He has blessed me!
My first Grand Blessings

Thursday, March 7, 2013

My Jesus I Love Thee

My Jesus I love Thee, I know you are mine. I have walked where You walked, I have eaten foods You have eaten, and I have seen the wonders of the land You lived in. The beautiful flowers and waters are indescribable. Lord, when you walked all those miles did your feet hurt? Did you get tired? Did you feel bad? It sure seems a long way to travel by foot. But You were determined weren't You? You were set on a purpose. God's purpose. When you spoke of the lilies of the fields did You see the pretty yellow flowers all around? Did you see the awesome roses with the funny colors? (I guess You were there when the colors were picked out). Help me to remember You have a hand in this world, then and now.

I saw a saying in Charles Spurgeon's sermons this morning....." It does not matter whether I live or die, because if I die I come to live with You, and if I stay you are here to live with Me." Either way we are in it all together. I have a friend that is on his way to death. I pray that You will meet him and take him to live with You. It is really hard to lose someone that you love, someone close to your age, and realize that it can be me next. But God, I am so thankful that I know who I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep me till that day. I pray that You will be Yeshua to my friend. His salvation. Please help me to share You with my friend. Please.

I have walked in Your land, now I beg You to walk in mine and help me to share You to someone that needs You. Not just a little, but wholly. I pray that You will walk with him to meet You. Help him to be able to say, "I know you are mine". Please.....

I am willing. Give me the chance to open my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment