Because He Lives...He has blessed me!

Because He Lives...He has blessed me!
My first Grand Blessings

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Time to Move On!!!

Christmas is past for 2010. The time for bringing to light the Light of the World. God sent His only Son to the world as a child. Jesus came to show us how to live this life and have a real relationship with God the Father. He did not have to do it, but He made the choice to do it for us. There was nothing Jesus was not confronted with that we will confront. He knows how it feels, he understands.

He lived a sinless life for us. He carried a really heavy cross to Calvary and let them crucify Him. He could have call 72,000 angels to come and save Him, the same multitude of angels that sang of His birth to the shepherds. Do you think they hid on the day that Jesus was hung on that cross? No. They were up in the sky, just waiting on Him to give the word! I think Michael and Gabriel sat right on the arm span, asking Him, "Are you sure?", "Let us get you out of here!"

But He was sure. He stayed. He died for me. And for you. Now I can live with peace on Earth, and know that those same angels that sang "Glory to God in the Highest" on the night of His birth, and wept when they saw His death, are covering me up in His care while I am here, serving Him.

God is not finished yet. He is still in action. I think He has lots more for us to do. We have a God that came to be with us. He still sits at His Father's right hand and intercedes for us when we need it. I don't know about you, but I need it a lot.

Thank you God, for the most wonderful gift of all times. Please help me never to disappoint you, and thank you for loving me when I do.

God, be with Me in this next year, and help me to say everyday, "What are We going to do today?"

(I know this isn't real estate, but I want to share my Christmas gift with you).

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, Karen! Thank you so much for sharing those sincere heartfelt words of Love and Gratitude. I share your same thoughts. May your Brand New Year be WONDERFUL and full of Fantastic Surprises Beyond Your Wildest Imagination!

    Kathryn (Kathy Nichols) Summer
    Florida Real Estate Broker - Private Money Lender - "Entrepreneur"
    (summerrealty@comcast.net)

    ReplyDelete